- You need the mental strength of a buffalo. Wait, no, that’s physical strength. The mental strength of a guy walking across fire coals whilst wearing underwear made out of cacti. That might be more appropriate.
- No matter how much you plan – NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PLAN – you will submit your work a minute late with missing references.
- Re above point, you will know you can do better and want to jump up and down like a two year old denied ice cream due to the frustration of not demonstrating your potential.
- Imposter syndrome eats you up.
- Panic paralysis pins you down.
Today, I am not recommending doing a Masters to anyone.
- Oh what’s that, you ask, another deadline due in less than 24 hours? Oh goody.